Moravian Manor I

35500 Moravia Drive, Sterling Heights, MI, 48312

Reviews of Moravian Manor I

No Reviews Yet!

About Moravian Manor I

Moravian Manor is located in Sterling Heights, Michigan. We are an assisted living community that offers homes for senior citizens to live with a little help. We offer many services including meals, laundry help, transportation, medical care, and daily dressing and bathing. We have residents that come to us from many areas around Armada. Our pricing is set up to include all daily needs including meals and snacks. Our staff is expertly trained in CPR, first aid, medications, and Alzheimer's care just to name a few of our qualifications. We treat your family like one of our own because they are. We offer transportation to senior outings in our privately owned vans that are handicap accessible. Trips to the movies, shopping, sightseeing, and dining out are activities that we plan with our residents so they really feel at home. Moravian Manor has alarms on every unit assuring that people do not wander away. We offer dietary meals that meet medical needs and access to 24-hour nursing care when needed. Our staff is trained to understand the needs of senior citizens with different health care needs and is prepared for any emergency.

We give your loved one a comfortable, safe place to call home with help close by if needed. Seniors love living in our community and have so much fun socializing because of the care we take to provide plenty of activities and outings.

Photos of Moravian Manor I