The Woodlands Cottage I

Reviews of The Woodlands Cottage I

Overview of Ratings

No Reviews Yet!

About The Woodlands Cottage I

Unlimited Care Cottages are a privately owned community of assisted living personal care cottages with locations in Kingwood, Oak Ridge North, Spring, and The Woodlands Texas. Owned and operated by Buck and Terri Buckholtz, our mission is simply to love, serve, and make a difference in the lives of others.

At Unlimited Care Cottages, we hold a special set of beliefs that truly set our assisted living cottages apart from other types of assisted living environments. Our residents enjoy a loving home environment while their families have peace of mind knowing their loved one is receiving the best-assisted living health care possible.

We are dedicated to those we serve and work hard to provide the quality of care that your loved one deserves. We go to great lengths to make sure we are meeting the unique needs and wishes of each resident and their family. Because our caregivers take care of your loved ones, we make sure to take good care of them too.

At Unlimited Care Cottages, we promote maximum independence and structure our assisted living services to meet the needs of all age groups. Keep reading to learn why more and more families are choosing personal care cottages for their loved one’s assisted living needs.

WHY CHOOSE UNLIMITED CARE COTTAGES

• Private bedrooms in a beautifully furnished, modern, upscale residential home
  • Occupancy limited to seven residents per home
  • Safe, secure, caring environment enhancing the physical, mental and spiritual wellness of each resident
  • Residents maintain independence and dignity
  • Comprehensive assessments and plans of care coordinated with your physician
  • Coordinated on-site visits with RN’s and other medical professionals as needed
  • Specialized medical equipment
  • Medication Monitoring
  • Hospice Service
  • Seven-day, 24-hour supervision by a live-in caregiver designed to maximize continuity of care
  • Coordinate transportation for medical care
  • Well-planned, nutritious home cooked meals
  • Cleaning and laundry services
  • Electronic room monitoring systems
  • Beauty and barber services
  • Open visits by family members
  • One monthly fee with rates starting as low as $100.00 per day
  • Private pay/insurance accepted

If you have general questions about assisted living or want to learn more about how we can serve your family at Unlimited Care Cottages please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

- 1-2 Sentences only * We provide LIVE-IN Direct Care Providers to care for our guests which offer many advantages over a traditional assisted living facility.

Photos of The Woodlands Cottage I