Reviews of Chesapeake Cottage Assisted Living | Snow Hill, MD
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
About Chesapeake Cottage Assisted Living
Welcome to Chesapeake Cottage! An assisted living facility with a quaint country setting 10 minutes south of Salisbury, MD. Newly remodeled in 2015, we welcome you to join us in the country for a tour and possibly taste some of the culinary creations that our dedicated chefs are creating in the kitchen.
Chesapeake Cottage is a senior assisted living community where residents are members of our family. Our exceptional services, amenities, and staff provide residents with a lifestyle that caters to their own specific wants and needs. Experienced caregivers and culinary experts ensure that every day is filled with fun, friends, family, and life. Visit our community today to see why our residents are proud to call Chesapeake Cottage home.
Services & Amenities at Chesapeake Cottage
Although services and amenities very slightly by care level, they typically include:
- Twenty-four hour trained staff
- Three home-cooked nutritious meals feauring quality, fresh ingredients and snacks available throughout the day
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Well appointed bathrooms with safety features
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry
- Fully furnished rooms
- Basic utilities
- Medication administration
- Calendar of events
- Birthday celebrations
- Bathing, dressing and grooming assistance
- Coordination of nursing care needs
- Seven day a week visitation
- Mail delivery to residents room
- Social, educational, fitness and cultural programs
- Maintenance of building and grounds
What Makes Us Special
For more information on the services and amenities available for the care level you are seeking, please set up a tour.
Photos of Chesapeake Cottage Assisted Living
Features of Chesapeake Cottage Assisted Living
- Minimum Rate: $3000/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: Private And Semi Private Rooms
- Housing Extra: We Offer Companion Suites
- Resident Capacity: 16
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 22AL0066-A