Wellness Touch Care

15911 New Hampshire Avenue, Silver Spring, MD, 20905

Contact Now

Reviews of Wellness Touch Care

Rosemary5 November 30, 2012

The facility is very organized. It's a great program that they are offering for elderly people. Price wise it's very reasonable. Vivienne is very organized. talented and very smart. Whatever she does, she's very well planned at it. She's very diligent too. The staff there are very dedicated people. They love what they do.

Maritza1 November 30, 2012

Vivienne is a really caring person. She thinks of others so having this business is perfect for her. I really admire her. I know a lot of people but there's no one like Vivienne. I visited Wellness Touch and I think it's pretty good. It is well established and it has what is needed for the business. It's very nice, clean and neat. The rooms are nice. I like the location of the place too. If I have a member of my family who needs care, I will definitely refer my family member here. The staff are very friendly and caring which is really nice. I think that's what is really important to care for the elders. She has a very good staff.

caring kid1 November 16, 2012

Very impressive homely atmosphire. Very friendly staff, spacious room, peacefull eviroment with lots of activities. I will deffinatly move mum in this place.

From Wellness Touch Care

Wellness Touch Care residential home is fully licensed by the State of Maryland. It is managed 24 hours a day by skilled certified and licensed staff. Services include:

• Physician and registered nurse on call 24 hours day
  • Administration and monitoring of medication by certified staff
  • Personal care for each resident to include (bathing, grooming, dressing and foot care)
  • Recreational tours and day trips
  • Internet service and Skype communication
  • Mobile dental care
  • Secured computerized medical record system

We are unique at Wellness Touch Care because we appreciate residents in a special way. We acknowledge our senior adults entering a new stage in their lives. We have established a facility that not only meets their medical and physical needs, but one that also nourishes their social connections, individual dignity and personal preferences.

The residence is located in an up scale neighborhood with numerous religious options nearby.

Features of Wellness Touch Care