Wellness Touch Care

15911 New Hampshire Avenue, Silver Spring, MD, 20905

Reviews of Wellness Touch Care

August 01, 2013

By Care for Wellness

The Wellness Center has been a God send for my husband Leroy, who needed to live in a assited living home. I have found that the staff here are very helpful to me his wife and very professional. I would gladly recommend other families in this type of position in life to consider the wellness center.

July 25, 2013

By Annie b.

It is very loving kind facility,that gives clients an enormous amount of care. They work very close with the clients family and gives them a lot of support.

November 30, 2012

By Rosemary5

The facility is very organized. It's a great program that they are offering for elderly people. Price wise it's very reasonable. Vivienne is very organized. talented and very smart. Whatever she does, she's very well planned at it. She's very diligent too. The staff there are very dedicated people. They love what they do.

November 30, 2012

By Maritza1

Vivienne is a really caring person. She thinks of others so having this business is perfect for her. I really admire her. I know a lot of people but there's no one like Vivienne. I visited Wellness Touch and I think it's pretty good. It is well established and it has what is needed for the business. It's very nice, clean and neat. The rooms are nice. I like the location of the place too. If I have a member of my family who needs care, I will definitely refer my family member here. The staff are very friendly and caring which is really nice. I think that's what is really important to care for the elders. She has a very good staff.

November 16, 2012

By caring kid1

Very impressive homely atmosphire. Very friendly staff, spacious room, peacefull eviroment with lots of activities. I will deffinatly move mum in this place.

Photos of Wellness Touch Care

Features of Wellness Touch Care

• Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 15AL0466-B

About Wellness Touch Care

Wellness Touch Care residential home is fully licensed by the State of Maryland. It is managed 24 hours a day by skilled certified and licensed staff. Services include:

• Physician and registered nurse on call 24 hours day
  • Administration and monitoring of medication by certified staff
  • Personal care for each resident to include (bathing, grooming, dressing and foot care)
  • Recreational tours and day trips
  • Internet service and Skype communication
  • Mobile dental care
  • Secured computerized medical record system

We are unique at Wellness Touch Care because we appreciate residents in a special way. We acknowledge our senior adults entering a new stage in their lives. We have established a facility that not only meets their medical and physical needs, but one that also nourishes their social connections, individual dignity and personal preferences.

The residence is located in an up scale neighborhood with numerous religious options nearby.

Map of Wellness Touch Care