J and V Homes for Seniors I

3427 Mooreland Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA, 95407

Reviews of J and V Homes for Seniors I

No Reviews Yet!

About J and V Homes for Seniors I

J&V Home for Seniors I & II is locally owned and operated non-medical Homecare provider located in the Sonoma area. We are the best in the area. We make you feel comfortable and keeping your loved one independent.

J&V Home for the Seniors I&II is proud to offer its residents a warm, secure and friendly home atmosphere, with a complete variety of support services provided by our caring and dedicated staff 24/7.

Whether you are seeking an independent lifestyle of a home, or you require assistance with activity of daily living, the team at J&V is committed to making your stay at our place the very best in senior living.

Our experienced staff understand the need to provide the highest level of care that our residents deserve. Care and Services is provided in a non-medical facility environment 24/7.

• Warm caring and loving home atmosphere
  • Quiet neighborhood
  • Spacious open patio
  • Patio with outdoor seating
  • Central heating
  • Wheelchair access
  • Minutes away to Medical Center, Senior Center, Shopping Mall
  • Families and friends are welcomed at any time
  • Comfortable and inviting rooms
  • Fully furnished (or provide your own furniture)
  • Private and semi-private Rooms

We recognize that the seniors have a strong need to live independent lives in their own homes. Thus we are committed to providing the highest levels of love, care and share so that our clients enjoy their lives.

Photos of J and V Homes for Seniors I