Villa Care Home I

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About Villa Care Home I

Villa Care Home provides a comforting group home setting for seniors in Santa Maria. With a full-time staff that is on-site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we are available to provide companionship, security and assistance with daily living activities. We ensure that each senior receives the level of care they need to enjoy optimal health and independence. We are dedicated to providing compassionate, personalized care for every member of our close-knit community, providing a high quality of life for seniors and peace of mind for their family members.

We have cultivated a warm and dynamic community by offering a wide array of amenities, including:

• Community-organized on- and off-site events and activities
    • Pet friendly community
    • On-site beauty and barbershop services
    • Complimentary transportation for local errands and doctor’s appointments
    • Well-appointed indoor common areas
    • Meals provided

We are proud of our friendly and close-knit community, and look forward to having you join us for relaxation and enrichment.

Features of Villa Care Home I