Reviews of Springtime Residence
Overview of Ratings
July 22, 2014
I visited this facility
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of Springtime Residence
Features of Springtime Residence
- Minimum Rate: $3500/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: All Private Rooms
- Resident Capacity: 6
- Minimum Age: 62
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 079200622
About Springtime Residence
We are here to help! We are like your extended family here to help take care of your loved ones. We are a residential care facility, which is a smaller senior community, and less institutional.
What we do:
- Provide quality, exceptional care for ambulatory and non-ambulatory residents.
- Assist with activities of daily living (bathing, grooming, dressing, eating, etc.) and provide the best caring, loving home-like environment
- Highly qualified and well trained staff available 24-7
- Activities are planned according to the interests and and capabilities of our residents
- Provide appropriate daily exercise
- Creative and educational activities
- Provide healthy meals and snacks. Special dietary needs accommodated
- Housekeeping and medication management
- Alzheimer's care
- 24-hour controlled access security, door alarms, emergency in-room call system
Springtime Residence, located in San Ramon, California. We provides the following services: Assisted Living, Micro-Community: Residential Care Facility, Alzheimer's Care, Hospice, and Short Term Care. At Springtime Residence, our home is staffed with dedication to assisting your loved ones the way you would want them cared for. Our trained and supervised staffs work under the guidance and direction of physicians, health care professionals, and administrators, while adhering to strict procedural standards established by medical practitioners and California State Regulations. The focus of Springtime Residence is to provide the highest quality, exceptional care for our ambulatory and non-ambulatory residents, with an attentive and passionate staff committed to excellence, sensitive to resident needs, and responsive to your loved one's expectations. Our goal is to assist with activities for daily living and provide a quality, caring, and loving, home-like environment. We accomplish this by preserving the dignity of our ambulatory and non-ambulatory residents with patience, respect, kindness, and compassionate care.
Springtime Residence provide a higher level of service for the elderly which include healthy nutritious meals, housekeeping, medication assistance, laundry, assisted daily living activities and also do regular check-in's on the residents. Springtime Residence is a place that you can call home. We invite you to join our family and to experience our loving care.
What Makes Us Special
We treat your loved ones like family!