Astoria Villa | CARE HOME
Talk to a Family Advisor:
From Astoria Villa
We provide professional quality care to our senior citizens, treating everyone with dignity and respect. Depending on how we take it, the whole concept of adjusting to each circumstance requires persistence and continuous adaptation to what is laid before us. Retirement is one thing. And as our loved ones advance through time, we also take our own risks, make our own families, and trace our own mission. This makes it much more difficult to take care of our mom, our dad, or our dear loved ones.
Astoria Villa offers a haven for Better Living where your loved one’s comfort and health are served to the optimum. We provide a family-kind of warmth that is unique along with enthusiastic and cheerful staff around. Our services are channeled in assisting your loved ones and taking their daily tasks with smoothness, allowing for their maximum independence while receiving the care. More so, we offer the patience required that only a genuine, and understanding heart can provide.
Our qualified caregivers:
- Health Screened and TB tested
- Have Background check completed
- First Aid Trained
- Additionally trained in: Medications and side effects, Aging process and care, Proper meal preparation, Care for residents with Dementia, Parkinson’s Disease, Cognitively and Physically impaired, and End life stage care.
Features of Astoria Villa
- Minimum Rate: $4900/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private Rooms
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 374603350
Reviews of Astoria Villa | CARE HOME
No Reviews Yet!
Location of Astoria Villa
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities