Reviews of Nobis Care Homes I
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
About Nobis Care Homes I
Welcome to Nobis Care Homes
The Nobis Care Homes' Creed honors our elderly residents, and believes their lives continue to have promise for, and connection to the future. We are dedicated to assisting their spirit thrive with happiness and joy by celebrating their humanity with dignity, loving-respect and sincere appreciation for who they are in this world. It is an honor for us to get to know each one of you, and we're constantly humbled by the trust you place in us.
We shall endeavor to make our homes compelling communities of comfort and grace, where the special and individual needs of our residents are met with life-enhancing skills.
Our proud tradition is one of providing the finest care. Individualized Care is our main focus. Each resident who resides in one of our homes is unique, even if they share certain diagnoses with other residents. We focus on each person and devise a plan of care, following their medical professionals' instructions, to suit him/her. There are many aspects that go into this specialized plan of care. We look at their diagnoses, their medical professionals' instructions, their own daily needs, likes and dislikes, their family & friends who visit, and many other factors not known until the person is in our home.
All of us who are connected to our work realize that a new person moving into one of our homes has either just moved from their home they've lived in for many years, has recently lost loved-ones, has gone through an illness or surgery, or a multitude of traumatic experiences. All of this has to be taken into consideration; therefore, during your search for a care home for your loved-one it is important to know if the owners, and staff at these homes, understand your unique life-story and the needs you'll want and desire. Due to these unique life-experiences the adjustment period after moving into a care home may vary from person to person; however, in our experience, 30 days is a normal adjustment and transitional period, allowing a new resident to get to know us, and us know our new resident.
Some of our services included in monthly rate ~
- Attractively furnished private OR shared room ~ with options to personalize
- Three freshly prepared, home-cooked, nutritionally balanced meals ~ With attention to medically needed & special diets
- Incontinent care (supplies not included)
- In-between meal snacks
- Medication management (medications, supplements, vitamins, etc. are not included)
- Assistance with ADL's; bathing, grooming, dressing, and other personal needs
- Housekeeping & laundry services (except professional dry-cleaning)
- Arrange transport to scheduled medical & dental appointments
- Creative & stimulating activities
- Holiday & birthday celebrations
Optional services with an extra cost
- Podiatry care (in-home)
- Hairdressing (professional beautician)
- Private telephone in room
- All night, one-on-one supervision (care & supervision during normal sleeping hours)
Our rates are very comparable to other homes in the Bay Area that have similar years and experience in our industry. Rates may and will vary depending on the level of care one requires. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Photos of Nobis Care Homes I
Features of Nobis Care Homes I
- Minimum Rate: $3500/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 1245252