Gonzales Home I

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About Gonzales Home I

We are operating a 6-bed facility for ambulatory and non-ambulatory clients. We only accept private clients. We have 2 private rooms and 2 semi-private rooms for each home. We always have 2 well-trained caregivers 7 days a week with 24 hours supervision. Our goal for our homes is to provide a comfortable and homey environment so our clients won't feel they are in an institution.

We also provide quality care and train our caregivers to give tender loving care to our clients.

Photos of Gonzales Home I