Starlight Homes at Bryn Mawr

401 Bryn Mawr, San Antonio, TX, 78209

Reviews of Starlight Homes at Bryn Mawr

Overview of Ratings

March 31, 2017

So far everything has been good!

March 29, 2017

By John651477

I work with a lot of LTC Homes in and around San Antonio and Austin, and there are only a handful that gives the care and attention that Andreen, Judee, Weng, give at Starlight. They truly care about their residents and families.

March 20, 2017

By lynda@bryco

I am the daughter of one of the current residents. It took a while for my Mom to adjust but she is finally happy there. She never wanted to leave her own home even though she was unable to care for herself there. It was a difficult decision but we as a family are totally satisfied with the care received. I would definitely recommend the facility to anyone.

March 17, 2017

By Herlinda

Place is very clean. Staff is very nice. My brother says everyone is very good to him.

March 11, 2017

By Casey G.

Great staff. Very Attentive and loving. Great home. Would recommend.

March 03, 2017

By Kayla421740

Staff is friendly, facility is clean and well kept.

February 28, 2017

By Sandra446051

The staff here is so pleasant and attentive to their tenants. The owner is fabulous! All issues are always taken care of. We are very pleased with this facility!

February 26, 2017

By Manuel O. & Gloria T.

Very pleased with the attention and excellent care given to Therese.

February 21, 2017

By Chris B.351510

Very clean and well-kept facility. People are awesome. Good atmosphere. Thanks for taking care of my mom and dad.

February 18, 2017

By Bryce356645

Great atmosphere and great care.

January 31, 2017

By Yani T.

Apartments are well taken care of each time I visit. Caregivers are attentive and friendly not only to patients but to visitors as well. Facility is clean, safe, and well managed.

January 27, 2017

By Michelle B071264

This is as close to home as one can get. I love the care my loved one receives. The staff falls in love with their residents and our family adores each one of them. A blessing!

January 18, 2017

By Gracie D.

Very good care to the patients. Very nice people, working hard to make patients feel at home.

December 10, 2016

By Drew6040

These guys are awesome! The staff takes exTra care to make the patient feel at home. Also the entertainment that is provided for residents more than what we hoped for. Would recommend to EVERYONE!

December 09, 2016

By Domingoleny

Great place that provide care for seniors

December 08, 2016

By Charlene367

My aunt is very happy at Starlight Homes. The staff is great and she gets a lot of individual attention

December 07, 2016

By Alligcold

Excellent staff. Feels like home away from home.

December 07, 2016

By Luan Kd

This facility is a home away from home... Place is clean and warm and kind staff you can really entrust elders (patients).. I found an extended family here..

Photos of Starlight Homes at Bryn Mawr

Features of Starlight Homes at Bryn Mawr

• Housing Extra: We Offer Private And Semi Private Rooms.

About Starlight Homes at Bryn Mawr

At Starlight Homes your loved one can be at home while being attended by our qualified staff. Due to being small in size our caregivers are able to devote quality time and attention to the individual needs of each resident. We provide signature services to those who value their freedom and independence but also desire high quality care and value for their money. Starlight Homes employs competent, caring and well trained individuals who are responsive to the needs of each patient, their families and the communities that we serve. Each of our staff members must meet the State of Texas educational and training requirements for the services we provide. We also encourage and strongly support continued education for each employee.

Starlight Homes at Bryn Mawr is our new 16 bed Type B Assisted Living located in the Alamo Height area. Choosing to place your loved one in an assisted living can both we the hardest and best decision you will have to make. Here at Starlight Homes we aim to make this decision as easy as possible for all parties involved. Our Alamo Heights location is equipped to provide a safe and clean environment where your loved one will be able to live comfortable while remaining their dignity.

We offer excellent and affordable care.

Map of Starlight Homes at Bryn Mawr