Pipestone Place Assisted Living

2104 Pipestone Dr, San Antonio, TX, 78232

Contact Now

Reviews of Pipestone Place Assisted Living

George J. May 24, 2015

Fantastic facility. Staff is always friendly and attentive to the needs of their residents. Residents are well cared for. We had reviewed several facilities prior to deciding on Pipestone. We have no regrets.

Lydia Hurtado May 15, 2015

The staff at Pipestone Place is very warm and caring. They treat their residents with patience and sincerity. With their heartfelt, tender care, my mother's final years were peaceful.

Patti15 August 07, 2014

The level of care for our loved one has exceeded our expectations. The ratio of patient to staff is perfect to receive the level of care. The attention to every detail of our loved one's residency is above and beyond.

Linda96383750 July 24, 2014

My mom, Carmen, was a resident at Pipestone Place. They people there treated her with dignity and respect. She was well fed and cleaned all the time. Her room was spotless. There was lot of 1-1 care because the facility was small enough for that speacial care. Mom's last days were surrounded by love and care given by Pipestone. I am grateful forever!

George96383650 July 24, 2014

They have a fantastic facility. The staff is always friendly and attentive to the needs of their residents. The residents are well cared for. We have reviewed several facilities prior to deciding on Pipestone. We have no regrets.

Dennis21 July 19, 2014

This is an excellent small attentive caring facility. My mother received excellent care for over two years here. I would highly recommend this facility!

Gloria25 July 19, 2014

They provide excellent care. They have kind and caring employees. The place is clean, neat and never smells. The food is delicious too. We are very grateful for Sam and Elena V. and his great staff!

Lydia8 July 02, 2014

The staff at Pipestone Place is very warm and caring. They treat their residents with patience and sincerity. with their heartfelt, tender, care, my Mother's final years were peaceful.

Carolyn95304850 July 02, 2014

The world of Pipestone Place is a place of dignity, respect, caring and excellence located in the middle of a world whose control lies in the disease of Alzheimer.Pipestone Place is a shining star to their residents and families.

Beverly39 June 30, 2014

This community is small and is very personalized. The owners and the staff are very attentive and caring.

Julie37 June 30, 2014

My Mom has been living at Pipestone Place for over 2 years. We are very happy with the quality of care. The manager/owner, Samuel, has always gone out of his way to make sure he takes care of her needs.

Hernandez Family June 30, 2014

We had our Mom at Pipestone Place for approximately 5 years. She was always well-cared for, cleaned, fed, and loved. We always felt at ease that she was in good hands at Pipestone Place. We were so blessed to have found it.

From Pipestone Place Assisted Living

Families often say that after placing their loved one at Pipestone Place they are finally at peace knowing that they can be at home or at work knowing their loved one is Safe, Clean, and cared for with dignity and respect they deserve. Schedule a tour and see for yourself.

Features of Pipestone Place Assisted Living