Pipestone Place Assisted Living

Reviews of Pipestone Place Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

July 24, 2014

By Linda96383750

My mom, Carmen, was a resident at Pipestone Place. They people there treated her with dignity and respect. She was well fed and cleaned all the time. Her room was spotless. There was lot of 1-1 care because the facility was small enough for that speacial care. Mom's last days were surrounded by love and care given by Pipestone. I am grateful forever!

July 24, 2014

By George96383650

They have a fantastic facility. The staff is always friendly and attentive to the needs of their residents. The residents are well cared for. We have reviewed several facilities prior to deciding on Pipestone. We have no regrets.

July 19, 2014

By Dennis21

This is an excellent small attentive caring facility. My mother received excellent care for over two years here. I would highly recommend this facility!

July 19, 2014

By Gloria25

They provide excellent care. They have kind and caring employees. The place is clean, neat and never smells. The food is delicious too. We are very grateful for Sam and Elena V. and his great staff!

July 02, 2014

By Lydia8

The staff at Pipestone Place is very warm and caring. They treat their residents with patience and sincerity. with their heartfelt, tender, care, my Mother's final years were peaceful.

July 02, 2014

By Carolyn95304850

The world of Pipestone Place is a place of dignity, respect, caring and excellence located in the middle of a world whose control lies in the disease of Alzheimer.Pipestone Place is a shining star to their residents and families.

By Beverly39

This community is small and is very personalized. The owners and the staff are very attentive and caring.

By Julie37

My Mom has been living at Pipestone Place for over 2 years. We are very happy with the quality of care. The manager/owner, Samuel, has always gone out of his way to make sure he takes care of her needs.

By Hernandez Family

We had our Mom at Pipestone Place for approximately 5 years. She was always well-cared for, cleaned, fed, and loved. We always felt at ease that she was in good hands at Pipestone Place. We were so blessed to have found it.

Let Us Search For You

Features of Pipestone Place Assisted Living

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee: $500

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Pipestone Place Assisted Living

Families often say that after placing their loved one at Pipestone Place they are finally at peace knowing that they can be at home or at work knowing their loved one is Safe, Clean, and cared for with dignity and respect they deserve. Schedule a tour and see for yourself.

Map of Pipestone Place Assisted Living