Reviews of Dignity Senior Care Home - Briarwick
Overview of Ratings
September 18, 2017
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
June 10, 2016
I visited this facility
February 22, 2015
I visited this facility
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of Dignity Senior Care Home - Briarwick
Features of Dignity Senior Care Home - Briarwick
- Minimum Rate: $3000/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private And Semi Private Rooms
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 106254
About Dignity Senior Care Home - Briarwick
Dignity Senior Care Homes combined with home-style living arrangements and superb, responsive, quality care, makes us uniquely qualified to provide the best possible situation for you or yours.
Our mission is to provide our residents with a perfect blend of comfort, security and care in a lifestyle that encompasses all aspects of wellness: spiritual, physical, intellectual, cultural, and social.
Each of our homes is designed to ensure comfort, security and care for senior citizens to enjoy life to its fullest.
DSCH is second to none when it comes to improving the quality of life and exceeding expectations. Care giving tailored to your special needs include:
- A trained staff skilled in handling everyday needs and emergency situations
- Owned and operated by a Texas licensed nurse
- 24 hour hands on care
- Clean, safe and warm home
- Friendly help with activities of daily living such as bathing and dressing
- Alzheimer's and Dementia care
- Three family style meals and snacks offered daily
- Incontinent Care
- Conversation and Companionship
- Safety Supervision
- Housekeeping /Laundry services
- Daily scheduled activities
- Assistance with medications
- Respite Care
- Hospice Care
What Makes Us Special
Locally owned and operated by Kristy Wilson, Licensed Nurse for over 11 years. Dignity Senior Care Homes is an empire built upon caring, love and a sense of family. We truly value the trust placed in us by our residents and their families.