Reviews of Meadows Assisted Living Center
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
About Meadows Assisted Living Center
Meadows Assisted Living Center is located 4 miles south from the town of Salmon in a scenic area with breath taking views of the mountains and beautiful Salmon River. Amenities' in town include: Hospital, New Veteran's clinic, Shopping, Restaurants and more.
OUR PURPOSE is to provide a home-like atmosphere to care for persons who may be elderly and choose not to live alone, and for those with a disability that requires them to live in a supervised environment.
- We insure that the emotional and social needs of all residents are met through activities of their preference.
- We insure that the physical needs of all residents are met by accessing local Physicians, Dentists, Optometrists, Therapists, Pharmacists and other Professionals to provide for health care, medication management, and healthy, nutritionally well balance meals.
- We meet the spiritual needs of residents through local churches and clergy of the Resident's preference.
- We assist our residents to maintain their highest physical, emotional, and mental abilities, consistent with their medical and/or mental capabilities.
- We believe in and respect the Confidentiality and Rights of Residents.
Services we offer:
- We have trained staffs to care for your needs
- We assist you with bathing, dressing and grooming, if you need or want it
- Assistance with medications by certified medication assistants
- Monitor blood pressure and weight
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Comfortable and secure living in an attractive setting
- Activity and recreation programs of your choice
- Religious Services as available
- Occasional outings with other residents
- Large spacious rooms
- Transportation services
- Country drives
- Bingo and other games
- Comfortable living room, television and movies
What Makes Us Special
OUR MISSION is to provide a family environment where, compassion, understanding, structured activities, care and assistance will help our residents to reach their fullest potential and enjoy life.
Photos of Meadows Assisted Living Center
Features of Meadows Assisted Living Center
- Minimum Rate: $2800/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: All Private Rooms
- Minimum Age: 65
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: RC#1002