Reviews of Canterbury House | Care Home
No Reviews Yet!
About Canterbury House
Welcome to Canterbury House
This charming Old English Garden home, in the beautiful Woodlake neighborhood (established in 1924), is conveniently located close to downtown Sacramento. This home has been completely remodeled to include cathedral ceilings, spacious bedrooms, and a private master suite complete with its own kitchenette and bathroom. Our residents are regularly treated to grand piano entertainment, card games, arts and crafts. We provide the highest quality assited living for your elderly loved ones.
- 3,180 square feet
- Six private bedrooms
- One private suite with kitchenette and bathroom
- Beautiful yards, relaxing patio with pond, lots of trees and flowers
- Completely remodeled
- Conveniently located near downtown and Reichmuth park
- Regularly scheduled entertainment and activities (grand piano)
- Cable TV in every room (with large screen in common area)
- Private areas for family visits
- Transportation to and from all medical appointments
- Top-quality care in a safe and comfortable environment
- RCFE # 347001283
You owe it to yourself and your family to find the best assisted living for your elderly loved ones. We have three beautiful senior homes in Sacramento. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
What Makes Us Special
We exists to provide the highest quality of life possible to your elderly loved ones in need of supported living. Our compassionate care providers aim to ensure that each of our residents maintain dignity and privacy while receiving the assistance needed to match individual needs. Our small family of quality homes provide style and comfort along with transportation to and from all medical appointments and regular entertainment activities.
Photos of Canterbury House
Features of Canterbury House
- Minimum Rate: $2500/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 347001283