Assisted Living of Potomac I

Contact Now

Reviews of Assisted Living of Potomac I

based on 1 Review

From Assisted Living of Potomac I

More and more families are faced with the realization that their elderly need more care and watchfulness than they can provide themselves. Often the care level required has become more than the family can handle on its own, but a nursing home or senior day care may not be just what is needed. Assisted Living of Potomac (ALP) understands these situations and provides an affordable alternative to a nursing home. It's a home away from home, providing personalized care to dementia, incontinence and wheel chair bound individuals.

ALP is owned and managed by a Registered Nurse with more than 30 years of experience in all fields of Nursing. We are committed to providing quality care with dignity to our senior members of the community, all in a loving, affectionate warm environment. As soon as you visit you will realize that we are different.

ALP commits to its clients and will continue to keep residents as they become less able and need a higher level of care.

"A Home, Away from Home"... It is a more than just slogan; it is the core value that drives our business. We take pride in delivering a high level of care while maintaining an environment that ensures our residents feel at home. Amenities such as the following are just a small sample of the things we do to customize resident accommodations:

• Customizable, nutritionist verified, meals
  • Self decorated rooms and furniture, if desired
  • Premium cable and individual phone numbers
  • Accommodation for individualized activities and visit times

Thank you for your interest at Assisted Living of Potomac. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Features of Assisted Living of Potomac I