AlfredHouse I

18114 Cashell Road, Rockville, MD, 20853

Reviews of AlfredHouse I

No Reviews Yet!

About AlfredHouse I

There's no place like home. This old adage is true in every stage of life, but perhaps even more so, as we age. However, when staying home is no longer an option, AlfredHouse offers a warm home away from home, where each resident is cared for with personal attention.

Serving three delicious, home-cooked kosher meals per day, Alfredhouse Shalom-Kosher is a great choice for elders seeking Assisted Living in the heart of the Kemp Mill Jewish community. AlfredHouse Shalom-Kosher offers a homelike environment just steps from neighborhood shops and synagogues.

AlfredHouse has been serving the community since 1992. Our deeply held values of love and respect for elders are rooted in childhood memories of falling asleep in the lap of my beloved grandmother. These are the values on which we have built AlfredHouse; they are the core of our paradigm of care and our services.

At AlfredHouse, we believe that the foundation of great care rests on generous numbers of capable, committed and trained direct-care staff. That is why we staff with 1 caregiver for every 5 residents - even though the national staffing average in assisted living is 1:14. Abundant staffing with well-trained, experienced caregivers, allows us to offer the safety, service, care and consideration you expect and deserve. Surely, this is what makes AlfredHouse unique and superior.

We offer the highest level of assisted care licensed by the State in a cozy, homelike, residential setting. Setting is on a 3 acre, bucolic property in Rockville/Olney. Multiple activity programs/day. MDs, therapies, mental health services visit residents in the assisted living home. Arrangements with hospice providers allow residents to stay with us, in most cases, until the end of their lives. High intensity ADLs - hand feeding, 1 or two person transfer, dementia care, total continence care - are included.

Photos of AlfredHouse I

Features of AlfredHouse I

• Minimum Memory Cost: $3100/month
  • Fee Structure Extra: One Year Agreement, Breakable With Thirty Day Notice.

• Housing Extra: Private Rooms With Private Baths And Attached Showers, Private Rooms With Shared Baths & Semi Private Rooms With Shared Baths

• Features Extra: Beauty And Barber Come Into Home.

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Pharma

• Activities Extra: Local Clergy Of Various Denominations, Come Into Home

• Financial Guidance Extra: We Refer To Resources Who Can Assist With Selling House, Understanding Va Benefits, And Explore Other Financial Options.

• Staff Patient Ratio: 5 To 1