Heartland Assisted Living
Talk to a Family Advisor:
From Heartland Assisted Living
Our mission at Heartland Assisted Living is to maintain, if not improve, our residents’ quality of life by addressing each individuals physical, social, and mental needs. We cater to relatively independent senior citizens and individuals with disabilities. We provide housing in our unique, farm-style facility, home cooked meals, the opportunity to not only watch our numerous farm animals, but also have the option to feed and have hands on in interaction with them, all the while, receiving around the clock supervision and assistance. We promote independence and encourage maximum self-determination through recreational, fitness, and social activities.
Heartland has a wide variety of suites to choose from; all with beautiful views and décor that is unique to Heartland Assisted Living. All suites include a bed as well as your own medicine cabinet. All of suites are also All Inclusive.
Heartland offers many services to make the transition to a new stage in life as easy as possible. The following is a general list of the services we provide at Heartland Assisted Living:
- Assistance with appointments (transportation, accompaniment)
- Assistance with general hygiene, such as bathing, grooming and dressing
- Close communication with health care professionals
- Home cooked, nutritious meals and snacks (special diets and other dietary requests are accommodated)
- Personal laundry and bed changing services
- Medication administration by qualified staff
- On call Registered Nursing staff (BSN-RN, CMSRN)
- Personalized, and caring attention · Prescription Pick-Up (if enrolled with our preferred pharmacy provider)
- Professional and devoted staff on site 24 hours per day
- Safety and risk management assessments
- Security and emergency call systems
- Multiple HD TV Viewing areas
- Social and recreational activities
Thank you for your interest at Heartland Assisted Living. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Features of Heartland Assisted Living
- Minimum Rate: $2500/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Minimum Age: 60
- State Licenses: 13542
Reviews of Heartland Assisted Living
No Reviews Yet!
Location of Heartland Assisted Living
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities