Faith Personal Care Home #1

Overview of Ratings

4.1

February 26, 2015

By CarolAnnK

Both my mother & father have been residents at the Waterside facility for almost 4 years. Ms. Jokodola accommodated our family when my dad broke his hip and provided a room where they could both be together. That was always their wish. As a family we have made their room as much like home as we possibly can. The staff takes extra care to assist with my mother's Alzheimers condition, as she is often not cooperative. It means so much to me that I know they are cared for. In addition Ms. Jokodala has extended her telephone contact to contact her personally if I have any issues at all. This means a lot that she would extend herself beyond her staff and make herself available anytime day or night.

February 26, 2015

By Courtney Jones

All care plans are delivered to suit the needs of the individual, while being offered alongside a programme of activities and within a pleasant social atmosphere. I love how residents are welcome to personalise their surroundings and respect for privacy and dignity is central to the home's care philosophy.

February 25, 2015

By Jessica Williams

My mother has been staying here for the past 5 years, and I couldn't be more happy with the service, love, and care she is receiving. When we just came to the facility my mother was severely under weight, and noncompliant with her medications due to her alzheimer's. The people at Faith's Personal Care Home got her to a healthy weight, doing daily social activities, and successively managed her disease state. I truley feel blessed to have my mother cared for by these wonderful people, and I would highly recommend this facility.

November 05, 2008

By concernedPerson

Beware of this facility

Patents frequently escape from this facility by breaking out of windows. They walk down the street screaming for help. A patient recently escaped out the front door and fell in the driveway. I entered the house to look for help and could not find a caretaker. I called 911 and waited for them to arrive. The caretaker eventually came outside and proceeded to move the patient even though 911 had specifically instructed me not to move her.

November 05, 2008

By Matt Drake

Other concerned individual

Patents frequently escape from this facility by breaking out of windows. The walk down the street screaming for help. A patient recently escaped out the front door and fell in the driveway. I entered the house to look for help and could not find a caretaker. I called 911 and waited for them to arrive. The caretaker eventually came outside and proceeded to move the patient even though 911 had specifically instructed me not to move her.

Photos of Faith Personal Care Home #1

Features of Faith Personal Care Home #1

• Minimum Rate: $2000/month

• Housing Extra: Private & Shared

• State Licenses: 119370

About Faith Personal Care Home #1

We at Faith Personal Home Care have more than 20 years of trusted experience providing expert health care services.

Today, we are continuing to expand our service and facilities to better serve our clients. Just one example is that we now operate four fully equipped and staffed Assisted Living Care Facilities.

We cater to your needs whether they be for a assisted living facility, nanny, resident transportation, or just someone to do the shopping. Whether you need someone for just a few hours or everyday. We look forward to discussing with you the array of services we provide.

We pride ourselves in providing a wide range of services catered to meet your special needs. We promise quality, outstanding care services because we take the time to strive for superiority in our services.

We offer a superb guarantee, which is one of the finest and fairest, not just in Houston but surrounding areas.

Please take at look at many Assisted Living Homes and services we offer and give us a chance to show you, we are one of Houston's finest. Also, please note that we are fully Bonded and Insured.

This beautiful home is tucked away in a quiet residential neighborhood surrounded by 50 acres of natural lake in the suburb of Fort Bend, Waterside Estate Subdivision. The natural lake is open to fishing year around!

Map of Faith Personal Care Home #1