Reviews of BestCare Assisted Living I
Ellen July 17, 2017
I visited this facility
From BestCare Assisted Living I
BestCare Assisted Living takes pride in providing the highest caliber of professionals to ensure residents enjoy luxury living at it's best. The staff includes Licensed Nurses with on-call coverage 24 hours a day -- 7 days per week. Monday through Friday, during the daytime hours, there is a Registered Nurse on the premises or on call.
- 15 Bed Pampering Bed/Breakfast Atmosphere!!
- Catering to all care levels
- Wheelchair accessible and full size elevator
- Personal Care (medical and non-medical)
- Owned and operated by a Registered Nurse
- Transportation to and from medical appointments
- We care for hospice patients, also
All of the resident care assistants, that provide direct care to the residents, are trained to assist with activities of daily living, are American Red Cross CPR trained, First Aid trained, and certified with the Maryland Board Of Nursing.
We maintain a resident to staff ratio 7 to 1 during the day and have awake staff during sleeping hours. We also provide delicious homestyle meals, activities, housekeeping, medication ordering and administration.
What Makes Us Special
We have an Activities Coordinator visit 3 times per week, an Art Therapist come every week. A medical doctor, a psychiatrist and a podiatrist all make regular visits to our BestCare home.
Features of BestCare Assisted Living I
- Minimum Rate: $3000/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Minimum Age: 50
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 03AL0963-F
Location of BestCare Assisted Living I
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities