Reviews of The Haven at Waterford Landing
Overview of Ratings
March 29, 2017
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of The Haven at Waterford Landing
Features of The Haven at Waterford Landing
- Minimum Rate: $4500/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $4500/month
- All Inclusive Rent
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Shared Living
- Dining Room Shared Meals
- Tv Room
- Garden And Patio
- Laundry For Linens
- Laundry For Clothing
Technology and entertainment
- Cable In Rooms
- Medication Management
- Offsite Activities
- Lectures Discussions
- Wii Sports
- Fitness Room
- Arts And Crafts
- Va Benefits Consultation
- Financing Advice
- Guest Parking
- Staff Patient Ratio: 3:1
- Minimum Age: 65
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- Licenses: FCL-092-127
- State Licenses: FCL-092-127
About The Haven at Waterford Landing
Located in North Raleigh in the Waterford Landing subdivision (just off of North Rogers Lane close to New Bern Avenue), The Haven at Waterford Landing is located in a quiet, upscale, and most importantly, safe, neighborhood. The Haven at Waterford Landing is a private-pay home focusing exclusively in elder care. The home is convenient to both I-440 and I-540 as well as multiple shopping centers and restaurants. This home features a large deck and a large backyard.
- 24-hour personalized care and supervision
- Medication administration and management
- RN on staff providing biweekly health checks and monthly assessments
- Visiting physicians via Doctors Making Housecalls
- Visiting hair dresser
- Private and semiprivate rooms
- Social, leisure, recreational, and educational activities
- Fire sprinkler and fire alarm system
- Alarm system on exit doors
- Cable TV in all resident’s rooms
- Telephone available for resident’s use
- Housekeeping services for all resident’s (includes laundry, cleaning of residents’ rooms, etc.)
We serve three nutritious meals per day and three snacks. We are happy to accommodate residents with special diets such as low-sodium, diabetic, etc. We are also happy to accommodate resident’s preferences when planning our menus and will be happy to provide alternatives and substitutions when needed.
What Makes Us Special
The Haven Family Care Homes has been serving Raleigh’s senior population since the opening of our first assisted living home in Raleigh, NC, in 2005. We know that not everyone wishes to be in a larger assisted living facility and we take pride in providing quality, personalized senior care in a residential setting. Our motto is “A Home Where Every Resident is Valued” and we strive to live up to this motto on a daily basis. Every resident is treated with the care, dignity, and compassion they deserve.