The Oasis Assisted Living Home

972 South Purcell Blvd., Pueblo, CO, 81007

Reviews of The Oasis Assisted Living Home

November 05, 2016

By Cheryl857665

Oasis is an end of life facility. At the end of my mother's life, they made it possible for me to be with my mom 24/7. The staff was efficient and kind and caring. The facility is spotlessly clean. The meals are all made from scratch and very good. Oasis is very home like, a great set up for assisted living. My mom passed away almost 2 years ago and the staff still keeps in touch with me to see how I am doing. Great place, great people.

November 01, 2016

By Debbie420100

The quality of services was first class. The staff and nurses showed my mom compassion, courteousness and respect. They were patient and loving in their care for my mom. I would and have recommended The Oasis to my friends and family that need a beautiful and wonderful place to live.

October 28, 2016

By Carol138378

My mother received five star care at The Oasis. She arrived from the hospital with an extremely sore bottom. Within a day and a half, she was 80% better due to their caregivers. The Oasis is clean and always serves a balanced meal. I can not say enough about the care and love they give their residents.

October 27, 2016

By MF820081

The care my mother received from The Oasis was highly personalized and compassionate. Becky and Jeremy were so giving of their time and communicated with me frequently and professionally. The caregivers treated my mother with tenderness even in her more difficult times. The pricing is quite reasonable especially considering the time consuming care offered. I continue to recommend The Oasis to others.

Photos of The Oasis Assisted Living Home

Features of The Oasis Assisted Living Home

• Housing Extra: Shared Rooms

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 23E471

About The Oasis Assisted Living Home

Our new Oasis assisted living home is located in Pueblo West. Our home is a unique style of assisted living that is becoming more and more popular. Our goal is to create a lifestyle for our seniors that feels more like a home environment and less like a facility.

We truly spoil our residents...from taking care of them with our 24 hour awake staff, or shopping for their personal favorites, you will be able to be rest assured we will treat them as one of our family members everyday!

Several services are offered:

• Personalized Care​
  • Semi Private Rooms​
  • ​Personal care from a Registered Nurse​
  • Physician directed care​
  • Home cooked nutritious meals and snacks​
  • Medication administered by qualified staff​
  • Assistance with bathing, grooming and dressing​
  • Incontinence management​
  • Safety and risk management​
  • Laundry and housekeeping services​
  • Social and recreational activities​
  • Scheduled transportation​
  • Security and emergency systems in place​
  • 24 hour care
  • Adult Daycare

With more than eight years of experience in geriatric nursing; we will provide top quality care, 24 hour assistance, and the assurance that your family member is in great hands.

Map of The Oasis Assisted Living Home