Reviews of Poway Residential Care, LLC
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
About Poway Residential Care, LLC
Owned and operated by a Physical Therapist with 17 years in the health care industry, our caregivers are what make the difference. They are thorough screened, certified in CPR and First Aid, and highly trained and experienced.
Poway Residential care offers various opportunities to enhance and maintain your well-being through programs and activities that address the mind, body and spirit. We also offer numerous options for residents to become socially engaged; and our activities and programs are designed with our residents’ interest, likes, and input in mind.
With our low caregiver to resident ratio, you will have the peace of mind knowing that you or your family member is receiving the highest quality of care.
POWAY RESIDENTIAL CARE SERVICES AND AMENITIES:
- 24/7 monitoring and supervision
- Three nutritious, homemade meals per day
- Nutritious snacks and fruit provided throughout the day
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Assistance with medications
- Assistance with ADLs, such as: dressing/bathing, eating, ambulating (walking), toileting, personal hygiene.
- Private and shared room accommodations, including furniture, if necessary
- Utilities, including telephone, cable, and internet access
- Outside Patios/Gardens
- Air Conditioning/Climate Control
- Arrangements to meet incidental medical and dental needs
- Assistance with transportation
- Activities to engage the mind and body
- Ongoing observation and assessment of residents’ conditions and needs
- Communication with family members of such conditions/needs
- Resident Councils
What Makes Us Special
Here, at Poway Residential Care, we offer easy freeway access as well as nearby hospitals, shopping, salon, dining, parks and recreation within our community. We also offer a wide range of activities each month including outings to the nearby attractions.
Photos of Poway Residential Care, LLC
Features of Poway Residential Care, LLC
- Minimum Rate: $2500/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 374603484