From Pomerado Manor
Pomerado Manor has been providing quality care for the elderly since 1993.
Located in the quiet community of Poway, our facility covers one acre filled with rose gardens and fruit trees. Our sprawling ranch-style home is 4770 square feet and comfortably provides service for up to 15 residents. Most rooms are private, with adjoining bath.
We are fully licensed by the Department of Social Services Community Care licensing. We also hold a dementia waiver and provide the corresponding services.
Surrounding the facility are gardens where residents can socialize, enjoy nature or just relax. The large grounds, open space and well-lit rooms provide a sense of freedom, but also provide security with state-of-the-art security systems within the fully-gated premises.
- Private or shared rooms in a home-like atmosphere
- Laundry and linens
- Three nutritional meals and snacks
- Assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing, and personal hygiene
- Incontinence care, as needed
- Medication management
- A secure, gated environment for the safety of our residents
- A caring staff, trained to provide assistance with the special needs of each resident
What Makes Us Special
1-2 Sentences only * Our Mission Statement: To provide a caring and safe environment which promotes the independence of our residents, while maintaining dignity, as we provide support to meet individual needs.
Features of Pomerado Manor
- Minimum Rate: $4000/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $3000/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: We Offer Private And Shared Rooms.
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 374600451
Reviews of Pomerado Manor
No Reviews Yet!
Location of Pomerado Manor
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities