Reviews of Caring Hands Porter
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
About Caring Hands Porter
Caring Hands Facility "Personal Care Home" is located in a quiet and convenient neighborhood with easy access to health care facilities, churches, restaurants and shopping area, all within 10 minutes of Kingwood and Deer Park mall. All suites are on floor one level, with large living space and easy access to bathroom and showers. Central A/C, heating, and cable TV are provided in each room at no extra cost. Automated fire alarm and fire sprinklers are monitored by the state approved monitoring station. A strong natural gas generator supplies electricity for the whole facility in case of a shortage. Our residents enjoy a great quality of life with the chance to form new relationships and share new experiences. The gorgeous interiors and the beautiful backyard with covered porch and gazebo are perfect for recreation and outdoor activities.
Caring Hands provides:
- Pre-assessment and assessment for no charge
- 24/7 professional care
- Manicure & Pedicure services
- Personal assistance with daily needs and medication
- Personal hygiene care & grooming
- Long and short term care for the elderly needing assisted living and personal care
- Outside gardening programs
- Visiting hair stylist
- Medication Management
- Personal Care Services
- Laundry and housekeeping
- Meal Planning
- Newspaper Delivery
- Postal Services
- Respite Care
- The highest standard of hygiene
- Laundry and housekeeping
- Bible & communion services by local churches
- Home health and hospice care provided by third party
- Aging in place
- Home cooked meals and snacks
- Incontinence care
- Monitoring of medical equipment ( cardiac, diabetic, oxygen, respiratory)
- Visiting physician/Nurse practitioner
What Makes Us Special
The personal care provided is tailored to meet the individual needs and preferences for an enriched lifestyle. We are accredited by the Texas Organization of Residential Care Home, and we feature competitive rates with no “buy in” entrance fees required.
Photos of Caring Hands Porter
Features of Caring Hands Porter
- Minimum Rate: $3400/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $4000/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private & Shared
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 145389