Amazing Home Care I

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About Amazing Home Care I

Amazing Home Care is located in a quiet and friendly neighborhood. We are close to shops and restaurants, as well as parks and schools. We help our residents enjoy a comfortable, active and affordable lifestyle in a warm and safe surrounding. Our residents will not only enjoy the ambience of the indoor but also the exuberance of the outdoors. Our experienced and dedicated caregivers are trained to serve your loved ones with a great deal of attention and utmost family care.

Our Services and Amenities:

• 24 hour professional care
    • Daily maid, housekeeping and laundry services
    • Monitored and secured building and outdoor garden
    • Personalized individual attention
    • Comfortable family room with cable TV
    • Private dining room. All meals are home cooked
    • Medication management program
    • Family owned and operated by family who is on premises daily

Our residents are treated with respect and dignity. We believe in promoting feelings of self-respect. We endeavor to create at truly caring assisted living facility for that important member of your family.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via phone and/or email. Thanks!

Photos of Amazing Home Care I