Dugger Mountain Assisted Living and Specialty Care Facility
Talk to a Family Advisor:
From Dugger Mountain Assisted Living and Specialty Care Facility
We are located near the serene and beautiful Dugger Mountain Wilderness Preserve in Piedmont, Alabama, with beautiful views within a tranquil, safe and secure setting.
Large, comfortable rooms, allow residents to settle in with their own personal furnishings and style to create a cozy and relaxing home they can call their own. Rooms are both phone and cable ready. Regular housekeeping services are available.Residents are served three delicious meals in a spacious, well-appointed dining room. Residents can receive individually planned meals to meet dietary restrictions if special needs require it.
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Medication reminders and/or assistance
- Three meals per day and snacks
- Private rooms with private baths and showers
- Engaging adult-oriented activities and socialization
- Luxurious wood-look floor tile
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Phone and cable-ready
- Transportation provided for medical visits
- Spacious, well-appointed dining rooms and living spaces
- Access to medical care
- Licensed staff and on-call physicians
- 24-hour staffing
- Safe and secure campus
- Freedom to come and go, to socialize with family and friends
The Dugger Mountain Dementia Care Unit
The Dugger Mountain Dementia Care Unit is especially designed with the concept in mind of providing care for seniors with Alzheimer's disease and dementia. It is staffed with a Certified Dementia Trainer and designed to provide the optimal environment for residents affected by the mid stages of Alzheimer's/Dementia disease.
What Makes Us Special
Residents of Dugger Mountain will have the opportunity to participate in a variety of activities that are social and educational as well as spiritual each day. Activities may include local outings, live entertainment as well as a variety of other events that are both fun and interesting! We have created a therapeutic environment that uses several different techniques that serve to keep the resident independent for a longer period of time in a safe, caring environment. Because the purpose of this unit is to care for a unique population of people, a memory diagnostic evaluation is required prior to admission.
Features of Dugger Mountain Assisted Living and Specialty Care Facility
- Minimum Rate: $1800/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: We Offer Private And Semi Private Rooms.
- Minimum Age: 65
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: D0810
Reviews of Dugger Mountain Assisted Living and Specialty Care Facility
No Reviews Yet!
Location of Dugger Mountain Assisted Living and Specialty Care Facility
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities