Reviews of Graceland Senior Living
No Reviews Yet!
About Graceland Senior Living
Thanks for Visiting and Welcome Home!
Graceland Senior Living is focused on providing high-quality assisted adult care living with a personal touch - we will do everything we can to meet your needs. Our goal is to provide you or your loved one a place they can call home.We would like to welcome the opportunity to welcome you or your loved one home.
Owners/Managers/On-site Husband/Wife team Caregivers:
Jeff Miller and Susan Couch
- Graceland is a 2500 square foot home in a residential community in Pflugerville. The home is licensed for up to eight (8) residents with five bedrooms and two full bath -- two private rooms and three semi-private rooms. The rooms are furnished or unfurnished, as well as equipped with hi-def Direct TV.
- Free moving services
- Personalized meal plans
- Daily activities (walking, dominoes, music, karaoke, cooking classes, card games, bingo, movie nights, computer classes, gardening)
- Medication management
- Assistance with all daily living skills
- Incontinence care
- Home health care
- Hospice care
- Weekly housekeeping and personal laundry
- Computer center with Internet access
- Music Therapy
- Planned weekly outings (transportation included)
- Personal care and bathing services
- Stylist and Barber available on-site
- Pet Friendly
What Makes Us Special
We believe that a nurturing and loving environment in a home environment will best meet the needs of adults who need an assisted living home.
Photos of Graceland Senior Living
Features of Graceland Senior Living
- Minimum Rate: $3500/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 137133