My Parents Paradise - Peoria

6827 West Rowel Road, Peoria, AZ, 85383

Reviews of My Parents Paradise - Peoria

No Reviews Yet!

About My Parents Paradise - Peoria

Our goal is to provide a safe, warm home for our residents and a welcoming environment for families. We are committed to enhancing life through shared activities, good food, and celebrations of everyday life. We offer over a decade’s worth of professional experience in providing the complete and total care! We offer three home cooked meals per day, bathing, dressing, personal hygiene and incontinence management. We celebrate holidays, birthdays and provide on call Physician and Podiatrist resources.

We take a very special approach to assisted living. Proving exceptional residential care takes a very special group of people. Many think they can take care of an elderly person, but it takes a very special person to do it well and from the heart. That is our first consideration…the heart factor. Consequently, because we have loving people in our employment, and because we treat them well in return, our employees stay for many years, providing continuity of quality care for our residents. Several of our current staff members have been with us for over three years, others have stayed with us for as long as six years.

At My Parents Paradise, we understand that selecting a group home for yourself or a loved one can be a difficult process filled with uncertainties. Our residents thrive in our home environment and in our twelve years, residents have repeatedly confirmed that they are happy with their experiences at My Parents Paradise as an alternative to larger, institutional care settings.

Photos of My Parents Paradise - Peoria