Reviews of Best Elderly Care III
Overview of Ratings
August 22, 2017
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
Photos of Best Elderly Care III
Features of Best Elderly Care III
- Minimum Rate: $3800/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private Rooms
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 306001707
About Best Elderly Care III
Best Elderly Care is a residential care facility designed to provide a comfortable and fulfilling life style in a home environment.
The Administrator/Owner has years of experience as a Registered Nurse specializing in geriatric care with emphasis on Dementia/Alzheimer’s, as well as stroke, cardiac, Parkinson’s, and personal counseling.
The second administrator is also a Registered Nurse and former Patient’s Rights Advocate for Orange County with extended knowledge on gero-psychiatric care.
Best Elderly Care’s Commitment to the highest quality service and personalized care includes:
- The warmth and personal comfort of beautiful home-like environments.
- Comfortable and suitable bedroom furniture.
- Three delicious and nutritionally balanced meals, including individualized diets, if prescribed by a doctor.
- Medication management, monitoring for side effects, and effectiveness of treatment prescribed.
- Continuous care, supervision, and observation for changes in physical, mental, emotional, and social functioning.
- Assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting, eating, continence, transferring from bed or chair, and other personal needs.
- House-visiting doctors, podiatrist, and hair stylist.
- Great activities programs featuring daily exercises, cards and board games, bingo, arts & crafts, pet therapy and visits from community entertainers to fit a variety of our residents needs.
- A staff to resident ratio of 1:3.
- All rooms are private with separate quarters for live-in caregivers and all three facilities have Dementia and Hospice waivers.
- All rooms are equipped with a call system for residents’ needs day or night.
What Makes Us Special
At Best Elderly Care our families can find the peace of mind knowing that their loved ones will be cared for by professionals without sacrificing the warmth, comfort, and charms of a superb home environment.