Reviews of Salverey Care
May 22, 2017
Photos of Salverey Care
Features of Salverey Care
- Minimum Rate: $3500/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Minimum Age: 65
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 366423695
About Salverey Care
We are licensed and surveyed by the State of California. We offer assisted living and individualized excellent care program to our residents. You will find our facility in a quiet residential Ontario neighborhood.
We accommodate persons over the age of 60 who require assistance with activities of daily living in luxurious, safe and home-like setting where our residents enjoy peaceful and comfortable assisted living to the fullest.
We operate full service home for ambulatory and non-ambulatory residents either private a shared accommodation.
Our staff of caregivers and administrator makes the difference. We recognize the need to understand each person’s unique differences, preferences and level of independent care.Our goal is to foster customized care, privacy and dignity for your loved ones. Assistance is provided to allow your family member to function on their maximum level.
Excellent communication between the facility, and primary care doctors result in good care. Family is notified with resident’s change in condition at all times.
- Three delicious well-balance meals prepared daily according to your specific dietary needs.
- Your favorite snacks, fruits, and vegetables available on the premises around the clock.
- Personal wellness check. Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, and escort services.
- Cultural, social and recreational programs that are design around residents needs and interest.
- Our 24-hour care is comprehensive and personalized to ensure highest level of comfort and quality of life each resident deserves.
- Daily maid service, weekly housekeeping and individual laundry service.
- Medication supervision.
- Coordination and scheduling of all medical appointments.
- Optional services available: incontinent care, transportation service, beauty service, pharmacy and supplies delivery, respite care, podiatry & special program for extra care and attention.
- Assistance with obtaining a doctor as needed and daily observation of residents physical and mental health.