From Senior Care America III
The Senior Care America is a senior living community focusing on all the primary needs of each individual resident while promoting independent living. The small senior living community allows for personalized care of each resident. The committed and compassionate employees are available 24 hours a day to provide around the clock care. The primary concern is the safety and security of the residents in a comfortable, relaxing atmosphere. The senior living community has check in’s on the residents as an extra security measure. In addition to meeting all the personal and medical needs of each resident, the senior living community encourages socialization and activities.
- Satisfying meals provided to meet the dietary needs of each resident
- Resident laundry
- Transportation available
- Spacious living areas with one or two bedroom options
- Safeguards in place for Alzheimer’s residents
- Memory care
- Convenience store
What Makes Us Special
Discover how Senior Care America is the perfect fit for seniors requiring assisted living, independent Senior living and memory care services.
Features of Senior Care America III
- Minimum Rate: $2500/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private & Shared Room
- Minimum Age: 55+
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: PCH005712
Reviews of Senior Care America III
No Reviews Yet!
Location of Senior Care America III
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities