Live To Serve Assisted Living
Talk to a Family Advisor:
From Live To Serve Assisted Living
Our address is 6606 S. Crane Dr. in Oak Creek Wisconsin. Our home is nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood. We have a large deck to enjoy the outdoors. We are located close to local churches, shopping, and dining. We are just a few miles away from St. Lukes South Shore hospital.
The mission of Live To Serve LLC is to serve our residents in a way that provides dignity, independence, and enhances quality of life. We do this by meeting the unique physical, emotional, and social needs of each resident in a caring home-like environment.
- Caring 24 hour awake staff
- Individualized Service Plans upon admission
- Health monitoring, assessments and care planning through our Administrator, RN, and resident assistants
- On-site RN visits
- Assistance with Activities of daily living, such as grooming, dressing, eating, and toileting, as needed
- Assistance with showers or tub baths if needed
- In-house doctor visits if required and as provided by your personal physician
- Transportation Assistance
- Medication administration/monitoring
- Laundry services
- Leisure time activities
- Comfortable common areas for reading, watching television, and visiting with others
- Cable television and phone availability
- Nutritious meals and snacks
We encourage the families to remain involved in the care and lives of their loved ones. The families and friends are welcome to visit any time. The facility may host family picnics and suppers from time to time, which we encourage family members to participate.
Features of Live To Serve Assisted Living
- Minimum Rate: $3600/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 0014857
Reviews of Live To Serve Assisted Living
No Reviews Yet!
Location of Live To Serve Assisted Living
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities