Reviews of Live To Serve Assisted Living
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
About Live To Serve Assisted Living
Our address is 6606 S. Crane Dr. in Oak Creek Wisconsin. Our home is nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood. We have a large deck to enjoy the outdoors. We are located close to local churches, shopping, and dining. We are just a few miles away from St. Lukes South Shore hospital.
The mission of Live To Serve LLC is to serve our residents in a way that provides dignity, independence, and enhances quality of life. We do this by meeting the unique physical, emotional, and social needs of each resident in a caring home-like environment.
- Caring 24 hour awake staff
- Individualized Service Plans upon admission
- Health monitoring, assessments and care planning through our Administrator, RN, and resident assistants
- On-site RN visits
- Assistance with Activities of daily living, such as grooming, dressing, eating, and toileting, as needed
- Assistance with showers or tub baths if needed
- In-house doctor visits if required and as provided by your personal physician
- Transportation Assistance
- Medication administration/monitoring
- Laundry services
- Leisure time activities
- Comfortable common areas for reading, watching television, and visiting with others
- Cable television and phone availability
- Nutritious meals and snacks
We encourage the families to remain involved in the care and lives of their loved ones. The families and friends are welcome to visit any time. The facility may host family picnics and suppers from time to time, which we encourage family members to participate.
Photos of Live To Serve Assisted Living
Features of Live To Serve Assisted Living
- Minimum Rate: $3600/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 0014857