Total Love Care I

23370 Johnson Rd, New Caney, TX, 77357

Reviews of Total Love Care I

No Reviews Yet!

About Total Love Care I

Here at Total Loving Care, Inc, our goal is to provide quality services. We specialize in hospice and respite care, assist with home health services, as well as have continued daily care during the aging process.

Your loved ones will enjoy a non-institutionalized, homelike environment at one of our several locations. As we age, sometimes we can no longer enjoy the things we used to and even suffer through memory loss. Our staff members help patients deal with the aging process and are available 24/7. Not only do our facilities have registered nurses on the premises at all times, we are fully equipped with medical doctors, neurologists, podiatrists, neurologists, and several other specialists available to care for your loved one.

Other services we are proud to present include:​

• Mobile X-rays on site
  • Pharmacy
  • Medication Administration/Assistance
  • Bathing and Grooming Assistance
  • Incontinent Care
  • Meal Preparation (according to needs)
  • Feeding Assistance
  • Housekeeping and Laundry Assistance (except dry cleaning)
  • Respite Care (short term stay)

We are passionate about giving those who enter our doors our best service and care. Even though our patients are elderly, they will still be able to enjoy senior gardening, open air, and warm, smiling faces.

Amenities

• Secured environment for wanderers
  • Security Alarm
  • Fire Alarm
  • Sprinkler System
  • Free Cable (unless specific channels requested)
  • Memory Care
  • Bingo Outings (twice/week for those who can participate)
  • Beautiful wooded country environment
  • Companionship
  • Age in Place

Our Mission is to provide the best quality, tailor-made care to match the needs of each of our residents. Total Loving Care is not an institution but a home. The facilities are designed to provide a home-like environment. Our brick exterior is the typical

Photos of Total Love Care I