Reviews of Pinehill
Overview of Ratings
June 21, 2017
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of Pinehill
Features of Pinehill
- Minimum Rate: $4000/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private And Semi Private Rooms
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
Established in 1992, Pinehill Residential Care Facility in Mountain View, California has been providing over 20 years of experienced Alzheimer's, Dementia, respite, and hospice care in a trusting, secure, and beautiful Northern California environment. Offering 24 hour RN and staff supervision, Pinehill provides all the amenities necessary for residents of all levels of care while offering the personalized attention and family-sized sense of stability that larger nursing homes may not. Our compassionate and trained staff provides exceptional service, nutritious meals, daily exercise, and recreational activities that nurture a healthy sense of wellbeing and fulfillment that lends assurance to both seniors as well as to their families. Each resident's program of care is carefully evaluated based on personal medical histories, and primary physicians and family members are consulted before any program is implemented. Respect for the i ndependence, personalities, and needs of all of our residents are of primary importance to all of us at Pinehill, and we invite you to join our committed community of dedicated care providers, family members, and friends.
Here's just a small sampling of the care programs we provide.
- All areas of assisted daily living and nighttime supervision
- Assistance with medications and pain management
- Three nutritious homemade meals and snacks
- Daily exercise for mobility enhancement
- Transportation for medical and dental visits
- Call bell system in an accessible single level, safe, and secure facility
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Planned recreational programs and trips
- Private salon services
- Spacious living spaces (private or semi-private) with accessible bathrooms
- Alzheimer's and Dementia care management
- Diabetes care managements
What Makes Us Special
Jermsoon Rhyu, registered nurse in California, founded Pinehill RCFE in 1992, Starcrest RCFE in 1996, and Pleasant Hill, LLC in 2007. Before Pinehill, she worked for 18 years nationally and internationally as a nurse at a number of hospitals.