Rainbow Cottage I

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About Rainbow Cottage I

At Rainbow Cottage I, your loved ones will be treated like family, as we are passionate about the care of the elderly. Our intimate care home ensures a home-like environment where our residents are treated with dignity and respect. We accompany our residents to doctors visits, as we are the ones best suited to share our residents current health status. Our goal is to provide our residents with the best in senior living. Our high quality care and dedicated staff ensure that the health needs of all our residents are always taken care of at the highest, most compassionate level.

We specialize in the gentle loving care of those who need a very high level of care. We are known for turning around the health of residents living with us, restoring their well-being and quality of life.

Photos of Rainbow Cottage I

Features of Rainbow Cottage I

• Housing Extra: We Offer Private And Semi Private Rooms.

• Pets: No Pets Allowed