Valdes Retirement Home I

8100 SW 95th Court, Miami, FL, 33173

Contact Now

From Valdes Retirement Home I

Welcome to Valdes Retirement Home in Miami Florida. From Doctors and Nurses, to salon and barber services and more, we are pleased to assist with the upmost satisfaction for our residence. We are conveniently located close to hospital, police and fire departments, shopping and various places of business. For the most part, we make things easier by including many of these services right here in our home.

Tasty nutritious meals are offered with special attention paid to those with diabetic and low salt diet restrictions or who have allergic tendencies. Our goal is to encourage positive, creative, healthful and recreational options that engage the mind, body, and spirit. Each resident works independently or with assistance and at their own pace. Its fun and time well spent. Our residents enjoy playing cards, bingo, dominoes and local entertainers who come and perform.

We have a terrace & patio in our back yards so our residents can get fresh air and enjoy Florida's beautiful sunshine.

Owner is very hands on and involved in the day-to-day operations. What really sets us apart from the other Care Homes is the attention to details and the great service the owner and staff offers our residents.

Features of Valdes Retirement Home I