Sun Bay Manor I

• Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 11910412

About Sun Bay Manor I

Sun Bay Manor Assisted Living Facility, Miami, Florida is a licensed elder care facility providing assisted living services to seniors needing assistance in their day to day living. Our caregivers are trained and experienced. Seniors can lead an independent lifestyle in our residential care and assisted living facility (ALF) in a community setting. We have a range of accommodations, service levels, and care plans (board and care options) to suit your individual needs. We provide care services and activities of daily living (ADLs) such as hygiene assistance, grooming, mobility assistance, meals, diet monitoring, housekeeping, transportation, medication management, appointments management, social and physical activities, and temporary and long term care.

Please take a tour of our assisted living community to see for yourself if it is suitable for you or your loved one.

Map of Sun Bay Manor I