Reviews of Kendall Gardens ALF
Overview of Ratings
June 10, 2016
I visited this facility
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of Kendall Gardens ALF
Features of Kendall Gardens ALF
- Minimum Rate: $2850/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Detached Homes.
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 12761
About Kendall Gardens ALF
Our home is a cozy and spacious, 2,990 square feet house. Comfortable, private and semi-private rooms and bathrooms, especially designed to provide the most comfort to our residents. Wonderful common areas, where residents can read, watch television, exercise, socialize or relax, including our own Key West themed room, beautifully kept backyard and a fenced pool.
Kendall Gardens ALF is conveniently located in Miami Florida, between the areas of Pinecrest and Kendall, just two blocks from Baptist Hospital of Kendall (8900 N. Kendall Dr. Miami, FL 33176) and just one mile of Dadeland Mal lof Kendall, Miami Fl
- We offer accommodations for 6 residents and 4 seniors for adult day care.
- We accept Alzheimer’s residents.
- Mental health counseling.
- Short term and Long term residents.
- International Patients.
- Supervision of self-administration medication
- Assistance with eating, dressing, bathing, toileting and walking.
- Medical appointments and housekeeping.
- 24 hour emergency contact, security system and fire alarms.
- Three tasty home-cooked meals and two snacks served daily.
- Residents can also use Skype (tablet) during predetermined hours so they can keep in contact with family members.
Many activities are provided Two hours for days minimal
- Arts and Crafts Activities
- Daily Elderly Exercise
- Gardening –Horticulture-Birdwatching Club
- Indoor Games (Wii Bowling, Puzzle, Domino)
- Memory and Musical Activities (Dancing and Karaoke)
- Outdoor Games (Croquet, Golf Toss & Bean Bag Shooter)
- Field trips to museums, classical and pops concerts in Pinecrest Gardens(South Florida's Cultural Arts Park theater , dance ,shows, festivals ,horticulture workshops,family movie night) and malls.
- Parties and Entertainment
- Reading and Writing
- Sensory Therapy Activities and Much More…