Emerald Groves - South

3714 East McLellan, Mesa, AZ, 85205

Contact Now

Reviews of Emerald Groves - South

Emmyrose January 16, 2012

This is a small private assisted living facility with 10 residents. The home is well maintained as I could see. They have a large yard and patio. They have private and semi-private rooms which are fairly good sized. The bathrooms are handicapped equipped. They do all laundry and cleaning. They have home cooking with three meals and snacks a day. The food is good. They do all three levels of care. They have a nurse on staff. All caregivers are certified. They transport to doctor appointments.The staff was nice enough. They do lots of activities as exercises, games,parties and celebrations. They also go out shopping and to other events. This seems to be a nice home as I saw.

leezee June 29, 2011

A very pretty home along Val Vista in Mesa. I've lived in Mesa for over twelve years and this particular road is known for its orange groves. The smell is unlike any other scent in the world. I had to convince my mother to come tour several facilities in this area with me, not only because the location was close to my home but because I couldn't figure anyone in this area having a bad place. Emerald Groves is lovely! The homes, of which there are three, are literally homes. Full yards, on top of things landscaping, absolutely beautiful! Of course, it takes an inside tour to determine one's course in life so my mom and I chose to visit the home on the south end of Val Vista (to be nearer to me). We both loved, first of all, the actual home. Upon entering, we also loved how quick staff was to notice us coming in and secondly how friendly they were to accommodate unannounced visitors. A staff person took us throughout the facility, including their "end of life" portion, which was a bit disheartening but left us both with the impression that at least at this stage, each resident was being specifically and individually cared for. A great house, full of amenities. Super friendly and CARING staff, as if their own lives depended on it. Beautifully structured rooms with lots of thought into space and ample arrangement. I couldn't really find much wrong here. Residents seemed happy. One woman was sitting on an over stuffed couch reading a magazine. She seemed like she owned the place. That was cool.

From Emerald Groves - South

Welcome to Emerald Groves. We Pride Ourselves to be big enough to provide for all the amenities at no additional charge...full time nurse on site, professional cook, outdoor BBQ area, activities director, salon services, lab collection. private rooms - minimum 230 sq. ft, wireless call system, closed circuit security system, compatible friendships and beautiful walking paths & garden.

Yet small enough to provide individualized care...personal attention to needs & preferences, flexible services to meet the changing needs of our residents, familiarity with medical needs, skill and perseverance to solve problems, transportation and advocacy at medical appointments, teamwork with rehab therapists, excellent ratio of caregivers to residents, home-like environment and compassionate end-of-life care.

Management Philosophy. This is simple …… Our Residents’ well being and comfort come first. All other managerial policies spring from this axiom. We want to be your first choice for this important move.

Features of Emerald Groves - South