Reviews of Banana River Villas
No Reviews Yet!
About Banana River Villas
Banana River Villas is a senior care home located on Merritt Island, Florida, which is part of Brevard County and consists of 62% water, with the Banana River Lagoon to the East and the Indian River Lagoon to the West. The East of Merritt Island further separates into Sykes Creek and Newfound Harbor. Additionally, numerous canals run throughout Merritt Island, offering an abundance of diverse fauna and flora. Living on Merritt Island is like living in paradise.Banana River Villas prides itself on being luxurious, relaxing 6 bedrooms home with dedicated, friendly family team members available at any time of the day or night. Our commitment to offering quality care is unparalleled, with compassionate care and the respect that our residents deserve. All our residents are considered family members at Banana River Villas and are cherished in a loving group home setting.
We ensure that our family members are given freedom and privacy with top class amenities, but also encourage participation and engagement through a range of activities. Amenities include:
- Stylishly decorated private suites with wireless internet and cable TV in each room
- Expansive outdoor areas and porches for enjoying the sunshine with visiting family
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services
- Unlimited long distance and local phone calls
- Tasty, healthy home cooked meals and nutritional snacks
- A variety of interesting, daily activities
What Makes Us Special
At Banana River Villas our residents are offered an independent and peaceful lifestyle, sprinkled with some fun and excitement. We are confident that you will instantly feel at home.
Photos of Banana River Villas
Features of Banana River Villas
- Minimum Rate: $3500/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $2800/month
- All Inclusive Rent
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private & Shared
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: AL11441