Reviews of Tapp Family Home
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
About Tapp Family Home
Are you looking for a place that is warm, safe and caring? A home where you can be comfortable and get the help you need, without feeling that you are in an institution?
If you are looking for professional care in a country home setting, we might be just what you are seeking!
We also are in close proximity to most all essential and desirable medical, shopping, and emergency services and facilities.
- Hanover's first licensed Assisted Living Facility (ALF) - established in 1982.
- Three levels of care provided for one fee: residential, assisted living & intensive assisted living. Private and companion rooms available, month to month agreement and no entry fee.
- Providing home-cooked meals, individual attention, assistance with hygiene and dressing, medication administration, laundry and housekeeping.
- Daily scheduled activities, snacks between meals, transportation to physician, Bible studies and a weekly non-denominational worship service.
- Located on 16 acres in rural Mechanicsville just off US301 in the Rural Point - Pearson's Corner area.
- A large deck off the sunroom allows residents to enjoy the trees, wildlife and fresh air of the country. /ul>
What Makes Us Special
The property has been kept in the family through the decades, helping to assure our residents of the caring tradition of the founding members of the family. Unlike most options for elder care, successors of the founding Tapp family still live on the prope
Photos of Tapp Family Home
Features of Tapp Family Home
- Minimum Rate: $2950/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $2950/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private And Semi Private Rooms.
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: ALF190105