Tapp Family Home
Talk to a Family Advisor:
From Tapp Family Home
Are you looking for a place that is warm, safe and caring? A home where you can be comfortable and get the help you need, without feeling that you are in an institution?
If you are looking for professional care in a country home setting, we might be just what you are seeking!
We also are in close proximity to most all essential and desirable medical, shopping, and emergency services and facilities.
- Hanover's first licensed Assisted Living Facility (ALF) - established in 1982.
- Three levels of care provided for one fee: residential, assisted living & intensive assisted living. Private and companion rooms available, month to month agreement and no entry fee.
- Providing home-cooked meals, individual attention, assistance with hygiene and dressing, medication administration, laundry and housekeeping.
- Daily scheduled activities, snacks between meals, transportation to physician, Bible studies and a weekly non-denominational worship service.
- Located on 16 acres in rural Mechanicsville just off US301 in the Rural Point - Pearson's Corner area.
- A large deck off the sunroom allows residents to enjoy the trees, wildlife and fresh air of the country. /ul>
What Makes Us Special
The property has been kept in the family through the decades, helping to assure our residents of the caring tradition of the founding members of the family. Unlike most options for elder care, successors of the founding Tapp family still live on the prope
Features of Tapp Family Home
- Minimum Rate: $2950/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $2950/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private And Semi Private Rooms.
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: ALF190105
Reviews of Tapp Family Home
No Reviews Yet!
Location of Tapp Family Home
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities