Agape Personal Care Home
Reviews of Agape Personal Care Home
No Reviews Yet!
About Agape Personal Care Home
If you are looking for a home for your loved ones, look no further. Agape Personal Care Home will care for your family member or loved one as if they were our own. We will keep them comfortable, clean, healthy and happy! We have some caregivers on board that has cared for the elderly for over 10 years.
What Agape has to offer your loved one:
- Quality, 24 hour care
- Nurse visits to the home to oversee the residents.
- Daily exercise and walks for the residents
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, and medication management.
- Affordable cost on a monthly basis with private room or shared room.
- Limited transportation for residents.
- Special outings and birthday celebrations.
- Well prepared meals.
- Church service for all that would like to attend.
- Red Hat Society has sharing time and brings love tokens to residents on special occasions.
What Makes Us Special
Agape was established in 2009 by Carey & Caroline Renfroe. Prior to having a personal care home, Carey and Caroline were foster parents for over 10 years and they are now helping adults that need special care.
Features of Agape Personal Care Home
- Minimum Rate: $1700/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: We Offer Private And Semi Private Rooms.
- Minimum Age: 50
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 143-01-006-1