Deluxe Guest Home I

3260 Pine Avenue, Long Beach, CA, 90807

Reviews of Deluxe Guest Home I

No Reviews Yet!

About Deluxe Guest Home I

Deluxe Guest Home concentrates on providing first-rate care and support to seniors in Long Beach, CA. This community offers comfort to each resident by providing quality nursing home services. Nursing homes provide care for chronic conditions as well as a shorter-term convalescent and rehab care. A skilled community within nursing care provides residents with continual medical attention and assistance with a view towards meeting emotional and mental needs. Most residents share a room, with healthy meals provided in a central dining room. An activity director designs an activity and events plan to cultivate mental, physical, and social health.

Deluxe Guest Home provides a low-maintenance lifestyle and the assistance seniors need to enjoy retirement. There are nursing home services available in this community. Nursing home care gives the highest level of attention in the senior space.

Photos of Deluxe Guest Home I