Angel's Sunrise Villa I

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About Angel's Sunrise Villa I

Angel’s Sunrise Villa I is a residential care home serving seniors in Lincoln, California, including Sacramento County and surrounding areas. If you love the outdoors, you will love the environment surrounding Angel’s Sunrise Villa I. Enjoy several activities and a variety of recreation provided by the Sunrise Recreation and Park District. The neighborhood associations will make you feel safe, while the numerous parks and playgrounds will give your visiting grandchildren a place to play. Let the warm and friendly staff with Angel’s Sunrise Villa I prove to you this is not your typical group home setting. Whether you need 24 hour assistance, or a welcomed companion, someone will be available to answer your call. No task is too big, and no task is too small. No matter what time of the day or night you call, someone will be there.

Services Available with Angel’s Sunrise Villa I:

• Memory and cognitive care
    • Daily assistance with bathing, grooming, and dressing
    • Meal planning and preparation
    • Light housekeeping and laundry service
    • Medication assistance and management
    • Transportation to and from personal appointments, including shopping and other social activities

Angel’s Sunrise Villa I is committed to matching residents with the right caregiver. Meeting every need of residents is very important to Angel’s Sunrise Villa I. Caregivers will plan out a happy, healthy, and active lifestyle with residents and their families and loved ones. Both residents and loved ones can rest assured they will be treated with the dignity, respect, and kindness they rightfully deserve.

Features of Angel's Sunrise Villa I