Reviews of Jaxpointe Assisted Living at Holland St
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
About Jaxpointe Assisted Living at Holland St
If your loved one has had memory issues such as Alzheimer's or dementia, our beautiful home environment will provide less confusion, appropriate stimulation, great activities, outings, fun and much love for them. Join satisfied families and become a part of our family.
your loved one has had memory issues such as Alzheimer's or dementia, our beautiful home environment will provide less confusion, appropriate stimulation, great activities, outings, fun and much love for them. Join satisfied families and become a part of our family.
Our caring staff is awake 24/7 to provide each resident with unmatched support and personal care. This beautifully remodeled house has 4 private rooms and shared rooms for a total of 8 residents. The large3 backyard has a walking path and beautiful gardens for exercise and socializing. Discover peace of mind in finding that special place for your loved one to live.
- All Inclusive Rates
- All personal supplies included
- High staff to resident ratio
- Caring staff available 24 hours a day.
- Quiet home environment
- Extensive, personalized care plans
- Private and semi-private rooms
- On call physicians & scheduled in home visits by Geriatric Specialist
- Regular outings and scheduled daily activities
- Hospice support during end of life care
- Coordination of physical and occupational therapy services available
- Some activities include: Music Therapy, pet therapy, gardening, painting, exercise, cooking, reading, movies, watching sports on tv together- Rockies and Broncos.
Photos of Jaxpointe Assisted Living at Holland St
Features of Jaxpointe Assisted Living at Holland St
- Minimum Rate: $4300/month
- All Inclusive Rent
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private And Semi Private Rooms
- Minimum Age: 50
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 23X365