Hibiscus Palace Assisted Living I

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About Hibiscus Palace Assisted Living I

Hibiscus Palace is a fully licensed 6 Bed Assisted Living Facility, located in a quiet neighborhood, and conveniently located just east of I95 at 10th Ave N. The home is designed with the health care needs of our residents in mind. The spacious interior allows for easy roaming with a cane, walker or wheelchair.

Various activity areas to accommodate the need of every resident. You may choose to relax outside by the pool, or comfortably at the air-conditioned pool-side Lanai. If you prefer quiet reading, indoor games, playing the piano, or simply watching a movie, we have the space to accommodate your needs.

Our staff is courteous, pleasant, and friendly, and is always available to care for your every need. If you are trying to get away from the institutionalized environment, and prefer to feel at home, then we have the right location for you

Accommodations:

• Spacious living room
    • Dining areas for family style meals
    • Private and semi-private accommodations
    • Handicap accessible shower.
    • Jacuzzi tub
    • Spacious activity room with game table
    • 2 separate television watching areas
    • Piano entertainment area
    • Covered air conditioned lanai
    • Large pool and enclosed pool patio for outdoor enjoyment.
    • Large backyard for outdoor activities and gardening
    • Covered air-conditioned Lanai facing the pool
    • Church and park within 1/4 mile.
    • Families are welcome to join their loved ones for holiday luncheons or monthly backyard or poolside BBQ

We Provide

• Comfortable housing
    • Nutritional meals
    • Assistance with activities of daily living i.e. Bathing, ambulating, transferring, eating
    • Respite care
    • Adult Day Care
    • Daily activities for mental and physical stimulation
    • Arrange medication delivery and management
    • Assistance with making appointments, and arranging transportation

Thank you for your interest at Hibiscus Palace Assisted Living. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Photos of Hibiscus Palace Assisted Living I