Autumn Meadows I

29751 Ana Maria Ln, Laguna Niguel, CA, 92677

Contact Now

From Autumn Meadows I

Autumn Meadows 1, located in Laguna Niguel, has private bedrooms with five bathrooms, complete with roll-in showers. A large living room is perfect for socializing. The beautiful yard is abundant with various fruit trees.

We provided assistance with medication management, arranged transportation, special diets as prescribed, activities appropriate to each individual, pet therapy, two caregivers per six clients, english speaking staff, Hospice waiver, home health services arranged, when needed.

Autumn Meadows was founded in 1999 with the vision of filling an important need in our quickly growing elderly population. Providing quality elderly care is a top priority at Autumn Meadows Care Homes. Each resident should feel that this is THEIR home. Being physician owned and operated gives an extra sense of comfort to the residents and their families. Our commitment to quality is evident from the fresh and abundant food to the wonderfully caring and efficient caregivers and to the upkeep and maintenance of each residence.

Features of Autumn Meadows I