Reviews of Mount Helix Care Home | Care Home
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
About Mount Helix Care Home
Mount Helix Care Home provides quality care and individualized attention to its residents. This small but beautiful home is located in a nice neighborhood. It has large bedrooms and bathrooms. Caregivers provide all levels of care for the elderly as well as those with memory loss due to dementia or Alzheimer's.
- Pets Allowed (Visiting option only)
- facility owns a puppy
- minimum age 60yrs old
- family running business
ROOM AND HOUSING OPTION:
- Private Rooms Only
- we accepting Respid Care
- Long term Care
- we accepting Hospice patients
CARE GIVERS AND STAFF's:
- all staffs are certified CNA's
- All staff have Complete Training for Dementia and Alzhemer's care, Medication training,Hands on staff training, food service training , fire and disaster training,Hospice training, CPR/AED
- 24 hours Administrator
TECHNOLOGY AND ENTERTAINMENT:
- Cabled Tv's
- house phone
- Managing Medication
- Hospice Care
- Mobile Hair dresser
- Mobile podiatrist
- Bath/Shower twice a week
- Care givers doing their nail polish done
- Living room with Tv and music
- Celebrating Birthdays, We provide Entertainers, celebrating Special Holidays
- Meals in shared dining rooms
- one small dining room for specific residents
- Providing Breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner , snack and upon request of the residents
- Nail Arts
- Range Of Motion
- Puzzle, coloring books, paper art works
- individual activities as needed
- music during dining
- Weekly Room General cleaning
What Makes Us Special
Our established grounds are perfect for afternoon strolls on safe pathways, or for passing time on a shaded bench. Visit one of our exquisite homes to discover the difference of a small, beautiful environment.
Photos of Mount Helix Care Home
Features of Mount Helix Care Home
- Minimum Rate: $3500/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms
- Minimum Age: 50
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- Licenses: (HOSPICE) : 374601393
- State Licenses: (RCFE) : 374601393