St Margaret Home for the Elderly I

Reviews of St Margaret Home for the Elderly I

Overview of Ratings

No Reviews Yet!

About St Margaret Home for the Elderly I

St Margaret Home for the Elderly is a locally owned care home with 6 residents. St Margaret Home for the Elderly is located in a beautiful quiet neighborhood.

We aim to provide the highest quality of care to all residents at all times by making them feel safe, secure and cared for by our team comprising of experienced caregivers. We recognize and uphold the resident's bill of rights. We respect the dignity and unique worth of each resident.

We maintain and promote quality of life by ensuring that opportunities are available, accessible and developed in order that every individual resident is assisted and motivated for growth in all dimensions of life being physical, psychological, and social.

St Margaret Home for the Elderly aims to provide an environment that promotes a sense of well being and we strive to make an outstanding difference in the lives of our residents and their loved ones.

Photos of St Margaret Home for the Elderly I